As a wise woman once said, ‘Hair is everything’.
If you have been looking at different ways to promote the growth of healthy hair, we are sure that you must have come across the term ‘Bhringraj’. The benefits that Bhringraj has for hair growth and such hair related problems are well known, especially in the world of Ayurveda.
What is Bhringraj?
Bhringraj, known as ‘False Daisy’ in other parts of the world is a herb that is grown across the world in tropical regions such as Brazil, India and Thailand. Coming from the sunflower family, the leaves of this herb have tremendous significance all over the world and especially in Ayurveda. In most cultures, the leaves of Bhringraj are dried and mixed with other oils and mixtures to make it useful and applicable.
Why use Bhringraj?
In India, we grew up learning that oiling the hair, at least twice a week is a must for healthy and strong hair. As children, remember when weekends would be spent giving yourself relaxing oil massages before jumping in the bath? Somewhere along the line, we may have left this habit in the past. Recent research has rediscovered the benefits of oiling the hair and scalp for lustrous hair and increased hair growth.
Bhringraj leaves, when mixed with other essential elements and converted into oil, is the best solution there is for any hair related problems you may have.
Biotique brings to you Bio Bhringraj Hair Oil, the best herbal hair oil with all the goodness of the Bhringraj plant.
Let us look at why you should switch to a hair oil that has the goodness of Bhringraj herbs.
1. Bhringraj for Hair Growth–Research proves that using Bhringraj promotes the growth of healthy hair. If you have been struggling with hair loss as well, Bio Bhringraj oil from Biotique contains Vitamin E which helps prevent the loss of hair.
2. Anti-dandruff –The humid climate that we live in is conducive to the growth and thriving of dandruff in our scalps. Bhringraj hair oil has antimicrobial and antifungal properties which help in the reduction of dandruff thus maintaining a clean and healthy scalp.
3. Chemical-free –Most of the hair products we use are full of harsh chemicals, which not only damage the hair but are also bad for the scalp. Bhringraj oils are completely natural and will not have any adverse effects on the health of your hair.
4. Healthy, Shiny hair –Using Bhringraj oil regularly will promote the growth of new, healthy hair follicles that are shiny and lustrous. It also prevents the scalp from being dry and itchy, moisturizes your hair and reduces frizzy hair.
5. Control early graying –Premature and early graying has become all too common these days. Reasons range from stress, and anxiety to genes. Bhringraj, when combined with some other essential herbs and oils, help reduce radical graying of hair.
Who does not want beautiful, healthy, and shiny hair? This is becoming a priority as we grow up. Bio Bhringraj Hair Oil from Biotique Advanced Ayurveda is created keeping these very things in mind. With the goodness of Bhringraj leaves, Amla, Tesu Flower, Mulethi Stem, Brahmi Plant, Cow Milk, and Goat Milk; Bio Bhringraj is a therapeutic oil for falling hair and intensive hair regrowth treatment. It nourishes your scalp, hydrates hair and helps treat intensive problems such as alopecia and severe hair loss.
How to use Bio Bhringraj?
Apply Bio Bhringraj generously into dry scalp and hair, and massage gently in circular motions. Leave it on for thirty minutes to an hour before showering. Rinse it off with water and shampoo.
Continue this treatment regularly, and apply Bio Bhringraj Hair Oil at least twice a week for the best results!